Location and Schedule
June 5 – 6, 2021
Joyce Oransky Tennis Center at Westside Park
1001 NW 34th Street
Saturday, June 5
Men’s/ Women’s Open Singles
Singles: max 16 players per division
Sunday, June 6
Men’s/ Women’s Open Doubles
Doubles: max 8 teams per division
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change. Format may be adjusted. Registration may close early if capacity is reached.
This competition is open to male and female players of all ages. It will serve as a qualifying event for the 2021 Florida Senior Games, to be held December 4-12, 2021 in the Greater Fort Lauderdale.
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
Top 5 finishers, age 50 and above, in each of the men’s and women’s Florida Senior Games age groups will qualify for the 2021 Florida Senior Games.
1. Tennis entry fee is $33.38 for the singles event and $18.10 per doubles player.
2. All entries must be received by June 2, 2021. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
3. An event is defined as Open or Recreational Singles and Open or Recreational Doubles.
4. Athletes may compete in only one Open or Recreational Singles and one Open or Recreational Doubles only. Players may not compete in both levels.
5. The age division of competition is 18 years or older for singles and doubles.
Athletes must provide their own racquets, practice balls, and water. Competition balls will be provided.
6. If you have a doubles partner, please enter your doubles partner’s name in the registration process.
7. Proper Tennis attire required. Tennis shoes only. No tank tops, swimsuits, or denim.
Covid-19 Safe Play Guidelines will be reinforced for the safety of all players, spectators, and tournament staff.
Safe Play Guidelines: Below are just a few guidelines. Please click on the link below for a full list of our safety guidelines.
• Wear a mask if you are not on the court playing.
• Social Distance: 6 feet apart.
• Frequently wash hands and disinfect regularly throughout the day.
• Bring your own water and snacks.
• Do not share drinks and tennis equipment.
• Bring your own chair to stay socially distant while seating is limited.
Covid-19 Waiver: Mandatory to Sign and Date (Please copy and paste waiver in browser if you cannot open, fill out and submit)
CLICK HERE for SSG Swimming Championship Hotel information.
CLICK HERE to register for the 2021 Sunshine State Games Tennis Championships.
For more information on format, rules & regulations, awards, and the State Games of America:
Florida Sports Foundation Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org