*USTA Florida and Play Tennis Gainesville reserve the right to ask a player(s) to leave the facility if not observing the posted Safe Play Guidelines. The Head Pro will be on site to monitor safe play procedures and make sure online reservations are honored.
Play Tennis Gainesville Safe Play Guidelines:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Stay home if you have come in close contact with someone who has been infected with Covid-19, and contact your healthcare provider for guidance.
- Arrive at the facility close to assigned start time, ready to play, and depart immediately after you finish play.
- Bring your own water bottles, towels, or any other personal equipment and store items inside your tennis bag when not in use.
- Do not share equipment.
- Use headbands, hats, towels or wristbands to avoid touching your face during play.
- Wash hands often (before / after matches) or use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
For more COVID-19 information and updates, please visit USTAFlorida.com/Coronavirus
USTA Playing Tennis Safely: Player Tips & Recommendations:
Latest USTA Safe Play Updates Here
Please consult the CDC for comprehensive guidance related to activities in your community.